I’ll FIRST post, source and link a proverbial “boat-load” of headlines, articles and proof.
SECONDLY, I’ll post summations of the facts at hand so far.
Lastly, make logical conclusion(s) based on the facts.
Trump admits he fired Comey over Russia. Republican voters don’t believe him.
Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation
Memo: Trump asked Comey to end Flynn investigation
Trump’s statements linking Russia investigation to Comey firing could lead to legal problems
Congress welcomes Robert Mueller as special counsel, some more enthusiastically than others
If you’ve lost track, here’s everything that’s happened with Trump and Russia over the last week
- Reports say President Donald Trump shared highly classified information with Russia
- It caps a chaotic week in the White House that started with the firing of then-FBI Director James Comey
Tuesday, 16 May 2017 | 10:13 AM ET
Here are the big developments of the last week, which started with the abrupt firing of then-FBI Director James Comey:
- The FBI and Congress are investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election, including any possible ties between the Trump campaign and Moscow. The U.S. intelligence community — including the FBI, CIA and NSA — has concluded that Russia meddled in the election.
- Tuesday, May 9: Trump fires the FBI’s chief, Comey. White House spokespeople immediately say that Trump’s decision had nothing to do with Russia, but instead that the president dismissed Comey because the Justice Department had criticized him.
- Wednesday, May 10: Trump holds a closed-door meeting with the Russian foreign minister and Moscow’s ambassador to the U.S. at the White House. American news media are not invited to the meeting, but a Kremlin-friendly news agency from Russia is present.
- Thursday, May 11: Trump directly contradicts his own spokespeople, telling NBC News that he would have fired Comey “regardless” of what the Justice Department said. Trump adds that he was considering “this Russia thing” when he ousted the FBI director.
- Monday, May 15: The Washington Post reports that Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russians in the closed-door meeting. Other news outlets including The Wall Street Journal and New York Times confirm the report.
- Monday, May 15: The White House says the Washington Post report is false, without specifying which parts of it are incorrect. “I was there. He didn’t do it,” says national security advisor H.R. McMaster, who refuses to take questions.
- Tuesday, May 16: Trump says on Twitter that he did give the Russians information for counterterrorism purposes, noting that he has the “absolute right” to do so. He neither confirms nor denies whether the information he revealed was classified.
TRUMP FIRING JAMES COMEY COULD PERMANENTLY ALTER AMERICAN DEMOCRACY, EXPERTS SAY
The many paths from
Trump to Russia
Trump asked Comey to end investigation of Michael Flynn: source
AND, LASTLY, FOR NOW…
Trump said he was thinking of Russia controversy when he decided to fire Comey
LOGICAL SUMMATION AND CONCLUSIONS.
- Trump, Pence, Conway, and Bannon et al KNEW about this months ago, even years ago BECAUSE THEY WERE INVOLVED.
- They Lied to cover their tracks.
- They obstructed justice each step of the way.
- They the lied about that.
- They fired people as part of the cover-up (Flynn, Page, Mannafort, Bannon, Comey…).
- Then lied about that.
- Deny and then admit ties to Russia and Putin. *SOURCE*
- Then lie about their denials and admissions!!
- Then continue to lie about their lies.
- ALL THIS IS TREASON.
- THEY ALL NEED TO BE REMOVED, ARRESTED, TRIED AND GIVEN SENTENCED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
For ANYONE, especially someone claiming to be Conservative to deny all this and blather the drivel “fake news” is being an accomplice to TREASON.
-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.