WHAT I FIGHT AGAINST
[NOTE: For the experienced and well read Conservative you may wish to skim or skip Part 1, and go to Part 2, HOW TO RECOGNISE THE ENEMY. Link to Part One.]
- IDENTIFY AND DEFINE THE ENEMY.
- HOW TO RECOGNIZE THE ENEMY.
- HOW TO DEFEAT THE ENEMY.
IDENTIFY AND DEFINE THE ENEMY.
So that NO ONE say I made up the term, definition, and views of a Liberal I will use a trusted on-line Political source, HERE. This is what you you’ll find:
A liberal (sometimes also called a left-winger or leftist) is someone who advocates an increase in government spending, power, and control, such as ObamaCare. Liberals often support the censorship and denial of biblical Christianity. Liberals who are a part of the secular left prefer atheism/agnosticism over the Christian faith, as atheism has no objective morality to hinder their big government plans.
Increasingly, liberals side with the homosexual agenda, including homosexual “marriage”. Liberals favor a welfare state where people receive endless entitlements without working. The liberal ideology has degenerated into economically unsound views and intolerant ideology. All liberals support, in knee-jerk fashion, the opposite of conservative principles, while lacking an actual ideology or values of their own. Many of them cannot understand Christian language.
Polling data has consistently shown that an increasingly large percentage of Americans identify as conservative, rather than as liberal, currently by 38% to 21%. However, liberals and “progressives” oftentimes falsely say the exact opposite.
Political positions and practices
Liberals support the following political positions and practices:
- Wasting money on ineffective government programs (the significant economic problems in the Eurozone due to government debt will no doubt increasingly discredit this aspect of liberal ideology and make things more difficult for advocates of liberal economic ideologies)
- Many liberals are increasingly attempting to limit free speech.
- In the United States, the Democratic Party and liberals have moved so far left that there are now political figures involved in Democrat politics who are sympathetic to Communism. For example, Anita Dunn, an American political strategist who served as White House Communications Director from April through November 2009 in Obama Administration, said that Mao Zedong was her favorite political philosopher. Bernie Sanders, a leading candidate in the Democratic Party’s 2016 presidential nomination, although he is an adherent of social democracy, he also has a history of involvement with Marxist organizations. Sanders shocked his fellow liberals by putting up a Soviet Union flag in his Senate office. In 1998, the Congressional Progressive Caucus, which was founded by Sanders, had the song Red Revolution (a song advocating communist revolution) featured on a website that they shared with the Democratic Socialists of America.
- n 1993, Hugh E. Rodham, father of Hillary Clinton, made the statement about the Democratic Party, which is a party strongly supported by liberals, “Democrats are one step short of Communism.” In 1988, the Communist Party USA (CPUSA), after decades of running their own presidential candidates, stopped running presidential candidates because the gap between Democrats and American communists had grown smaller. In 2016, the CPUSA urged people not to vote for Donald Trump even if they disliked Hillary Clinton (an indirect endorsement of Clinton). Although there are still some very substantial differences between communists and Democrats/liberals, the line between communists/Democrats/liberals continues to blur in the United States. Ironically, the leading communist country in the world, communist China, has moved farther away from communism and now has a mixed economy of capitalismand state owned enterprises.
- Denial of science (especially creation science)
- Government’s ability to solve economic problems
- The belief that radical Islamic terrorism is not a huge threat, and that the main reason for Muslim extremists’ hostility towards America is because of bad foreign policy 
- Brainwashing voters with propaganda
- Taxpayer-funded and state-encouraged abortion
- Rejection of Biblical standards
- Murder (through abortion, infanticide, assisted suicide, and euthanasia)
- Unsuccessful Keynesian economics as opposed to sound free market economics
- Crying instead of accepting reality
- Cessation of teacher-led prayer in classrooms and school/state-sponsored religious events.
- Ending Western morality
- Gun control
- Affirmative action
- Opposition to government regulation or restriction of obscenity, pornography and violence in video games as a First Amendment right
- Authoritarian government
- Government-funded medical care, such as Obamacare
- Fascist tendencies (see also: Homo-fascism)
- Belief in evolution
- Destroying the Christian foundations on which America was built on.
- Destroying conservative family values and replacing them with immoral Hollywood values, such as abortion
- Brainwashing through government-censored public education
- Limiting personal freedom. Liberal support for gun control is an example of this.
- High progressive taxes as a form of class warfare against wealthy business owners.
- Placement of men and women in the same jobs in the military
- Slowly eroding the U.S. through Progressivism.
- Legalized same-sex “marriage” and homosexual adoption
- Failed tax and spend economics
- Libertine sexual morality. See: Evolutionary belief and sexual immorality and Liberal Christianity and marital infidelity
- Economic sector regulations
- Denial of conservative roles in history. For example, liberals frequently claim that George Washington was a deist when he was actually a devout Episcopalian.
- Spreading of political correctness
- Government mass-surveillance
- Non-syndicalist labor unions
- Many liberals engage in racism
- Advocating incorrect policies
- Encouraging promiscuity and immorality through sexual education rather than teaching abstinence from premarital sex
- A “living Constitution” that is reinterpreted as liberals prefer, rather than how it is thought to have been intended.
- Government programs to rehabilitate criminals
- Gender “Equality”
- Abolition of the death penalty
- Globalism, one-world government, and opposition to national sovereignty
- Unconstitutionally mandated separation of church and state.
- Opposition to full private property rights.
- Reinstatement of the Fairness Doctrine
- Opposition to domestic wire-tapping as authorized in the Patriot Act
- Oppression of business rather than a laissez-faire capitalist economy
- American liberals often have opposition to the U.S. Constitution and/or are often ignorant of what the U.S. Constitution states. Liberals seek to expand federal power at the expense of local government and silence the conservatives who hold them back, violating the 10th and 1st Amendments respectively.
- Denial of traditional gender roles
- Support of financially irresponsible policies
- Encouragement of “global warming” alarmism
- Rejection of logical standards
Some liberals support:
- High tolerance of government corruption as long as it is done by other liberals 
- Tyranny to varying degrees. In lesser forms a Nanny State
- Elitism See: Liberal elite
- Anti-Semitism (strong support for “Palestine” and opposition to the state of Israel)
- Genocide and eugenics in the form of abortion (see Abortion and eugenics and Margaret Sanger)
- Enforced celebration of homosexuality
- Bestiality as a human right See: Liberalism and bestiality
- Obesity via the Fat acceptance movement
- Robbery and other forms of crime (see Gun control)
Now, read the following about Communists taking over America from Communist’s actual Manifesto:
[NOTE: I will high-light the one’s already done.]
45 COMMUNIST GOALS FOR THE TAKE-OVER OF AMERICA.
On Jan. 10, 1963, Congressman Albert S. Herlong Jr. of Florida read a list of 45 Communist goals into the Congressional
Record. The list was derived from researcher Cleon Skousen’s book “The Naked Communist.” These principles are well
worth revisiting today in order to gain insights into the thinking and strategies of much of our so-called liberal elite:
1. U.S. should accept coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. should be willing to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war. [Note: These encapsulate the Kennan Doctrine, which
advocated for the “containment” of communism. Establishment figures supporting the amoral containment policy at least
implicitly worked with the communists in scaring the wits out of the American people concerning atomic war. President Ronald
Reagan undid the doctrine when he took an aggressive stand against the Evil Empire by backing freedom fighters from around the
world that were struggling against the left-wing communist jackboot. As a result, the Soviet Union and its satellites imploded, a
considerable and unexpected setback to the international communist edifice.]
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the U.S. would be a demonstration of “moral strength.” [Note: The nuclear freeze
advocates supported a freeze on American nuclear development only. Rarely were Soviet nukes or those of other nations
mentioned in their self-righteous tirades. The same advocates now call for reducing American military might, claiming that there is
something immoral about America preserving its military pre-eminence in the world.]
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for
war. [Note: Today, there are calls to end the embargo on the slave island of Cuba, there were complaints about the embargo
against Iraq, and the U.S., not Saddam Hussein, was blamed for the suffering of the Iraqi people. Would they have advocated for
free trade with Hitler and his National Socialist regime?]
5. Extend long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination. [Note: Such aid and trade over decades contributed
greatly to the left-wing communist liquidation of over 100 million people worldwide, according to the well-documented “Black
Book of Communism.” This aid and trade marks a shameful chapter in American history. Without the aid and trade, the left-wing
international communist behemoth would have imploded on its own rot a lot sooner and umpteen millions would have been saved
from poverty, misery, starvation and death.]
7. Grant recognition of Red China and admission of Red China to the U.N. [Note: Not only did President Jimmy Carter fulfill this
goal but he also betrayed America’s allies in Nicaragua, El Salvador, Iran, Afghanistan, Angola and elsewhere.]
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free
elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the U.S. has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with
its own independent armed forces. [Note: There are still American intellectuals, and elected members of Congress, who dream of
an eventual one world government and who view the U.N., founded by communists such as Alger Hiss, the first secretary-general,
as the instrument to bring this about. World government was also the dream of Adolf Hitler and J.V. Stalin. World government
was the dream of Osama bin Laden and the 9/11 hijackers.]
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party. [Note: While the idea of banning any political party runs contrary to notions of
American freedom and liberty, notions that are the exact opposite of those held by the left-wing communists themselves,
nevertheless these goals sought to undermine the constitutional obligation of Congress to investigate subversion. The weakening of
our government’s ability to conduct such investigations led to the attack of 9/11.]
13. Do away with loyalty oaths. [Note: It is entirely proper and appropriate for our government to expect employees, paid by the
American taxpayer, to take an oath of loyalty.]
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the U.S. [Note: In his book, “Reagan’s War,” Peter Schweizer demonstrates the
astonishing degree to which communists and communist sympathizers have penetrated the Democratic Party. In his book,
Schweizer writes about the presidential election of 1979.]
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights. [Note:
This strategy goes back to the founding of the American Civil Liberties Union by Fabian Socialists Roger Baldwin and John
Dewey and Communists William Z. Foster and Elizabeth Gurley Flynn among others.]
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the
curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations that are under Communist attack. [Note:The success
of these goals, from a communist perspective, is obvious. Is there any doubt this is so?]
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to
“eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings,” substituting shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. ” Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio
and TV. [Note: This is the Gramscian agenda of the “long march through the institutions” spelled out explicitly: gradual takeover
of the “means of communication” and then using those vehicles to debauch the culture and weaken the will of the individual to
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural and healthy.” [Note: Today those few who still have the
courage to advocate public morality are denounced and viciously attacked. Most Americans are entirely unwitting regarding the
motives behind this agenda.]
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for
intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.” [Note: This has been largely accomplished through the communist
infiltration of the National Council of Churches, Conservative and Reform Judaism, and the Catholic seminaries.]
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of “separation of
church and state”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to
cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part
of “the big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over. [Note: Obliterating the American
past, with its antecedents in principles of freedom, liberty and private ownership is a major goal of the communists then and now.]
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare
programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders
which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat. [Note: The Soviets used to send “social misfits” and those deemed
politically incorrect to massive mental institutions called gulags. The Red Chinese call them lao gai. Hitler called them
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose
communist goals. [Note: Psychiatry remains a bulwark of the communist agenda of fostering self-criticism and docility.]
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce. [Note: Done! The sovereign family is the single
most powerful obstacle to authoritarian control.]
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and
retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents. [Note: Outcome-based education, values clarification, common-core, or whatever they’re
calling it this year.]
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special
interest groups should rise up and make a “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems. [Note: This describes the
dialectical fostering of group consciousness and conflict, which furthers the interests of authoritarianism.]
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems.
Give the World Court jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
Yeah, pretty much ALL of it has been achieved, some to greater measure than others. This will be looked at in detail in Part 4: My Reasonable Expectations: A Biblical & Conservative View, (Some Twists Included).
HOW TO RECOGNISE THE ENEMY.
Liberals are notorious for their ingrained penchant for deceit, lying, obfuscation, and plain, ol’ muddying-the-issue(s).
Liberals can NOT win a debate, let alone an election, IF they were to HONESTLY present WHAT they believe and the DIRECT RESULTS OF IMPLEMENTING THEIR BELIEFS/WORLD-VIEW.
So, to win and gain CONTROL, which is what they truly want, they HAVE TO LIE.
Here are “Patterns & Tactics Employed By Liberals” to help you recognise them:
- They rarely, if ever, identify themselves as a Liberal.
- They “pop up” in a conversation, a thread on some social media, and will try to appear neutral, and maybe an expert, on a matter.
- They always attack Conservatives and Conservatism. IF, as in the current case between REAL Constitutional-Conservatives and TrumpTard/Alt-Right/FAKE Conservatives, they will ALWAYS attack the true/real Conservative(s) and Conservatism.
- They will ALWAYS defend and support THE MOST LIBERAL position/person they can get away with.
- They do this by a Mix of “Defend, Deflect, Detour, to Derail” & “Bully, Blackmail, and Bribery”. [The 4-D’s and the 3-B’s] EXAMPLE 1, the 4-D’s: Conservatives talk about an ACTUAL Liberal view/action DT has. Liberal brings up HRC, BHO, Bill Clinton, Ryan…and tries derail the conversation BY defending, deflecting and detouring attention away from the REAL issue to a minor, fabricated “issue” (“but her emails”). EXAMPLE 2, the 3-B’s: the Liberal will try to sugar-coat, coax, flatter, and present promises of power, position, or $$$ to come over to “the Dark Side” of Liberalism…if that doesn’t work then BULLY and/or BLACKMAIL. Many Libs have multiple accounts so that ONE Lib can seem like and army attacking a smaller group, or even a lone Conservative.
- Whenever a Conservative presses a Liberal for proof, evidence, facts, quotes, or at least some show of REASON & LOGIC, they will again DEFEND, DEFLECT, AND DETOUR,
- When pressed further for proof, evidence, facts, quotes, or at least some show of REASON & LOGIC, they then begin name-calling, personal attacks, and reporting Conservatives to authorities to get them banned, suspended, or blocked.
THAT is the S.O.P. of the Liberal.
Show up unannounced, and unidentified.
Cause confusion and chaos.
HOW TO DEFEAT A LIBERAL AND LIBERALISM.
Stick to facts, evidence, quotes, proof, reason, use video when possible, be passionate, DON’T BACK DOWN, NEVER CONCEDE ANY GROUND, ESPECIALLY THE MORAL GROUND TO A LIBERAL AND LIBERALISM. NEVER.
NEXT WILL BE:
WHAT I FIGHT FOR.
-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.