WHAT I FIGHT FOR
Part 1. Prelude. Recent Trump supporters, aka LibTards, posing (poorly) as Conservatives and ATTACKING Conservatives and Conservatism, and then crying like the bully they are when they get called out and dressed down by REAL Conservatives who STICK TO PRINCIPLE(S).
Part 2. What I Fight AGAINST. Identify and Define The Enemy, How does one RECOGNISE The Enemy since 99.99% of what they do is lie and deceive, and then, How To Defeat The Enemy.
Now that we’re caught up to speed, THIS is what I fight FOR:
I am FIRST and FOREMOST a Biblical-Christian. I will not, and CAN NOT compromise one drop on The Truth of God’s Holy Word, The Bible. [Side note: There are NO other “holy books”. The Holy Bible ALONE IS God’s full, inerrant, immutable, infallible, pure, perfect, eternal Word of GOD.]
Because I am a Biblical-Christian I am a Constitutional-Conservative. (See HERE for more detail.)
So, as both a Biblical-Christian AND a Constitutional-Conservative…
A conservative is someone who rises above his personal self-interest and promotes moral and economic values beneficial to all. A conservative is willing to learn and advocate the insights of economics and the logic of the Bible for the benefit of everyone else. A conservative favors conserving value by not giving handouts to anyone who does not really need them.
A conservative typically adheres to principles of personal responsibility, moral values, and limited government, agreeing with George Washington‘s Farewell Address that “religion and morality are indispensable supports” to political prosperity.
Phil Crane, the leading conservative congressman in the House from 1969 to 2005, urged people to make the world a better place than where they found it, and quoted frequently from the Bible in pursuit of that goal.
Goals and principles
Specifically, conservatives seek or support:
- Limited government and balanced budgets
- Capitalism and free markets
- Classroom prayer
- Respect for human life and prohibition of abortion
- Abstinence education
- Traditional marriage, not same-sex marriage
- The concept of retribution for crimes, including the death penalty for heinous murders proven beyond reasonable doubt
- Family values, including traditional relationships and division of labor within the household
- Respect for differences between men and women, boys and girls
- Laws against pornography
- The Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms
- Economic allocative efficiency (as opposed to popular equity)
- Parental control of education (parental rights)
- Private medical care and retirement plans
- Canceling failed social support programs
- No world government
- Enforcement of current laws regarding immigration
- Respect for our military … past and present
- Rejection of junk science such as evolution and global warming
- Minimal taxation/tax cuts
- Federalism (Separation of powers among the National, State and Local governments)
- Favoring states’ rights over federal power, while accepting the Constitutional role of the federal government
- A strong national defense
- An Originalist interpretation of the Constitution
- A dedication to the truth, and an ability to seek it
- Ending entitlement programs
- pro-sovereignty (opposition to globalism and support for the Strategic Defense Initiative)
- pro-parental rights (support of parental control over school curriculum, and opposition to mandatory vaccination)
- pro-alternatives to rule by the Establishment
- pro-Second Amendment
- pro-Christianity in the public square
- pro-traditional marriage (opposition to “same-sex” “marriage”)
- pro-Constitution – (and anti-Con Con)
- pro-working class
- anti-judicial supremacy
- anti-illegal immigration
- anti-federalizing crime
THAT IS Conservatism.
THAT IS rooted squarely IN Biblical Principles.
THAT IS what I fight FOR, and have fought for daily since August 14th, 1976, and will continue to fight FOR til I draw my last breath.
So, when I hear a R.I.N.O. , TrumpTurd, or some other type of stealth Liberal try to:
- Deny that there ARE actual, set, black-n-white Conservative Principles/Views,
- Try to REDEFINE what IS and is NOT Conservatism,
- Define and Identify WHO IS and is NOT Conservative based upon their redefining of what Conservatism is,
- Attack REAL Conservatism and/or REAL Conservatives…
YOU WILL BE MET WITH TRUTH, FACTS, QUOTES, VIDEOS WITH A LOT OF PASSION.
I don’t want a President who is held to the same standards as the drunk guy at the end of the bar…….
Do NOT come among Conservatives feigning to BE a Conservative and begin to attack ANY of the above WHILE supporting ANY of what was wrote about HERE, and expect to go unchallenged or unscathed.
I am sick of Liberals pretending to be Conservatives and attacking us REAL Conservatives and then pretending to be offended when we call you out.
Either get a spine somewhere BEFORE coming among us with your 2-bit, hackneyed, smoke-n-mirror, bait-n-switch, backstabbing attacks, OR GET LOST!
This concludes Part 3.
Part 4 will close with a few twists…just what ARE my reasonable expectations of the current “War For The Heart, Soul, And Future Of America???
-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.