Until DT is either:
- arrested and brought up on charges of collusion, treason, perjury,
- or, God Forbid, allowed to serve out his full four year term and is voted OUT of office,
I can literally title every article about DT:
“Hey, You Stupid, Sell-Outs, Deluded Nuts, and Bullied Cowards…WE REAL Conservatives Tried To Warn YOU, BUT YOU WOULDN’T LISTEN!!!”
Or simply: “I told YOU so!!”
We warned that DT was a life-long LIBERAL.
We warned that DT was a life-long LIAR.
We warned that DT was a life-long FRAUD AND CONMAN.
We warned that DT was a life-long PERVERT, ADULTERER, AND PEDOPHILE.
We warned that DT was going to BETRAY THESE DELUDED, NUMB-SKULL “CONSERVATIVES”!!!
But we REAL CONSERVATIVES may as well been talking to retarded, blind, deaf chimps on PCP…YOU JUST WOULD NOT LISTEN!
Oh, but NOW the Commie-Nazi chickens are coming home to roost and YOU don’t like it…Well, you have YOURSELF to blame for being mule-headed, brain-dead, deluded, bought-off, bullied, or black-mailed LOSERS!!!
ROOSTING CHICKENS #1.
Coulter Raises Impeachment After Trump’s DACA Moves
Right seethes amid confusion over status of president’s supposed deal with Democrats
(NEWSER) – So is there is a deal between President Trump and Democrats to protect “Dreamers” or not? Based on Thursday’s confusion, the answer apparently boils down to semantics, observes Politico. But this much is clear: Trump and Democrats are close enough that the president’s right-wing base is furious. The details:
- Background: Democrats including Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer had dinner with Trump Wednesday and emerged to say they’d reached an agreement to “enshrine the protections of DACA into law” in exchange for border security improvements, excluding Trump’s border wall. Trump followed that up with early morning tweets saying that no final deal had been reached. (The Washington Post parses his tweets and sees some “non-denial denials” at play, while Pelosi and Schumer said Trump’s tweets “are not inconsistent with the agreement reached last night.”)
- Trump elaborates: After his tweets, Trump spoke to reporters and said he was “fairly close” to a deal on DACA with lawmakers tied to “massive border security.” He added that the “wall will come later,” adding that GOP leaders Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell were “on board.”
- More elaboration: “We’re not looking at citizenship,” Trump said during a trip to Florida, per the Hill. “We’re not looking at amnesty. We’re looking at allowing people to stay here.” [MY NOTE: You ARE looking to allowing them to STAY HERE, YOUR WORDS, THAT IS AMNESTY, YOU MUTTON-HEADED MARXIST!!] He added that “we have to have an understanding that, whether it’s in the budget or some other vehicle, in a fairly short period of time, the wall will be funded. Otherwise, we’re not doing anything,” per the AP.
- Coulter, et al.: The president’s later comments appeared to be an attempt to soothe anger on the right that emerged upon news of his talks with Democrats. One slam getting much attention is from Ann Coulter, formerly a huge supporter of Trump, who tweeted, “At this point, who DOESN’T want Trump impeached?” And at one point, Breitbart News ran an “Amnesty Don” banner over its coverage. The Hill rounds up criticism from others, including Steve King.
- Ryan caution: The House speaker didn’t sound quite as “on board” as Trump suggested, saying at a news conference that any deal must be approved by the GOP-controlled Congress, reports the Washington Post: “I think the president understands he has to work with the congressional majorities to get any kind of legislative solution.”
- Silver lining for GOP? The Wall Street Journal digs into how Trump’s willingness to reach out to Democrats has “muddled the political calculus” on Capitol Hill. But the story notes that a quick deal on immigration and DACA might get the divisive issue out of voters’ minds before the midterms.
ROOSTING CHICKENS #2
FLIP: Schumer And Pelosi Announce Hot New Deal On DACA With Trump
After a cozy dinner among Democrats – that would be Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and Donald Trump – Schumer and Pelosi were giddy to announce that a deal has been worked out, regarding protection for “Dreamers” that totally excluded that idiotic talk of a wall, which Trump never actually intended to see built.
I wasn’t there, but presumably, while having a good laugh over some of Trump’s greatest hits from the campaign trail, the trio of liberal politicians came to the same kind of closed-to-Republicans agreement that was a hallmark of the Obama administration.
From the Washington Times:
The agreement would specifically not include Trump’s long-sought border wall. It would enshrine protections for the nearly 800,000 immigrants who benefited from a program created by former President Barack Obama that Trump has announced he is ending.
I want to make sure all of those who were clinging to Trump’s signature lie promise from the campaign trail really get a chance to soak in the full glory of betrayal.
ROOSTING CHICKENS #3
“Conservative” Talker Mark Levin Blasts Trump: ‘He Sold Us Out.’
[MY NOTE: Levin, YOU ought to KNOW about sellouts, ya filthy mook! Ted Cruz was still a strong candidate, and a REAL Conservative, but YOU and Jeff Sessions endorsed TRUMP!! That and Rush’s daily, bombastic praise and defense of all things DT were what defeated Cruz and insured that WHOEVER won between HRC, Jill Stein, Gary Johnson or DT America was STUCK with a LIBERAL for four more years!!]
Mark Levin, seeing the light, went after President Trump for his capitulation to Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. To Levin’s credit, he doesn’t turn the blame on Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell the way others pathetically have tried to do. Levin says Trump is the ostensibly the leader of the GOP and the buck stops with him.
Friday evening on his radio show, Conservative Review Editor-in-Chief Mark Levin did not hold back his tough critique of President Trump, still befuddled by Trump’s change on DACA and decision to work with the “evil” Democratic leadership on a debt ceiling deal.
“[Trump] is angry with the RINOs in Congress,” Levin said. “And so he’s figured out a way to influence them or get back at them — it’s to lurch left and work with Schumer and Pelosi.
“Does that make sense to anybody?” Levin asked, pointing out that DACA’s repeal was one of Trump’s main weapons and promise on the 2016 campaign trail. Levin continued:
“Let me tell you what’s been lacking here — and I hate to say this, but I call ‘em as I see ‘em — leadership.”
[MY NOTE: I DON’T hate to say this, but, NO, NO you do NOT call ’em as you see them!! And IF you do, and are “calling ’em as YOU see them”, then YOU ARE NO CONSERVATIVE!!! Because YOU endorsed DT! You’ve deflected and defended DT! YOU have been LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH…OR YOU’RE A MORON!!! But don’t give US REAL Conservatives this CRAP that you call ’em as you see them! Crikey! Admit publicly and 100% that you were WRONG TO ENDORSE DT…or shut up!!!]
ROOSTING CHICKENS #4
Trump to Dreamers: ‘Nothing to Worry About’
(NEWSER) – The goodwill between President Trump and Nancy Pelosi appears to be carrying over into Thursday: The House minority leader asked the president to tweet an assurance to Dreamers that they don’t face immediate deportation, and Trump did just that, reports the Hill. “For all of those (DACA) that are concerned about your status during the 6 month period, you have nothing to worry about — No action!” the president tweeted. The White House is phasing out the Obama-era protection of young immigrants brought to the country illegally as children, but Congress has six months to come up with a legislative alternative to allow them to stay in the country.
[MY NOTE: Then how is THAT “phasing out” amnesty if you’re working to find a way for them STAY HERE ILLEGALLY?!! There are NO magic words that makes a crime NOT a crime, NOR that makes the committing of a crime no longer the committing of a crime! DT can pardon all them, BUT that MEANS they WERE ILLEGAL/GUILTY IF they NEEDED pardons!!]
“I will tell you, I really believe Congress wants to take care of it,” Trump said Wednesday. “We discussed that also today, and Chuck and Nancy would like to see something happen, and so do I,” he added, referring to Chuck Schumer and Pelosi after their Oval Office meeting. Given that the fate of about 800,000 immigrants is now in legal limbo, however, Trump’s tweet wasn’t going over well with advocates. “You can’t sugarcoat the terror Trump has pushed on immigrants when he killed DACA,” Greisa Martinez Rosas of United We Dream tells CNN.
AND, LASTLY, FOR NOW…
ROOSTING CHICKENS #5
Trump Working on Another Deal With Democrats
He, Schumer, and Pelosi consider removing the debt ceiling altogether
(NEWSER) – President Trump ticked off Republican lawmakers Wednesday when he struck a surprise deal with Democrats. Now, it looks like the across-the-aisle deal-making is poised to continue. The Washington Post reports that Trump, Chuck Schumer, and Nancy Pelosi have reached a “gentleman’s agreement” to explore the idea of permanently eliminating the need for Congress to approve increases in the debt ceiling. More on that and the suddenly warm relations between the president and top Democrats:
- Rosy press: Politico reports that Trump seems thrilled with the generally positive media coverage of his outreach to Schumer and Pelosi, and he spoke to both by phone Thursday. “In the eyes of Trump, news coverage often matters more than almost anything else,” writes Josh Dawsey, which could bode well for future deals.
- ‘Schumer Test’: “It goes something like this,” explains NPR. “If you’re a Republican and Chuck Schumer is happy, then it’s likely not a good day.” Well, Schumer, is “beaming,” and that has Republicans leery. Trump’s cozy reference to “Chuck and Nancy” didn’t help.
- The irony: Mike Allen at Axios sees Wednesday’s development as a “seminal moment” for GOP leaders in Congress, who watched in person as Trump derailed their strategy. “It’s now possible that Trump’s biggest legislative wins this year will be more spending and raising the debt cap—the exact opposite of what Tea Party Republicans came to DC to do.”
- The debt limit idea: Congress routinely needs to raise the debt limit, which puts a cap on how much the government can borrow, to pay the nation’s bills. The problem is these votes “are often politicized and can cause panic among investors,” explains the Post. Trump himself suggested, “Has anybody ever thought about eliminating this vote?” recounts Pelosi, per the Hill. “And we said we’ll take it back to our caucus.” A report at Politico says Schumer was the one to broach the idea with the president, who responded, “Let’s do it.”
- Nope: House speaker Paul Ryan threw cold water on the idea Thursday. “I won’t get into a private conversation that we had,” he said, referring to the president. “But I think there is a legitimate role for the power of the purse and Article 1 powers, and that’s something we need to defend here in Congress.” That article of the Constitution essentially gives Congress control over the US purse strings. Meanwhile, House conservatives objected even to Wednesday’s short-term deal in a letter to Ryan.
Wrapping this hoser up.
We TOLD YOU SO!
DT other than Gorsuch has done NOTHING to keep even ONE of his “promises”, aka LIES.
He’s even going back on his once stated withdrawal from the Paris Climate Change Agreement, he’s NOT going to build the wall, he’s NOT going to deport the ILLEGALS, he’s NOT going to repeal Obama-care, he’s NOT going to arrest Hillary, and he’s NOT going to drain the swamp!!! Crikey! DT is: Filling the swamp, raising the debt, removing the debt ceiling altogether, and in every way governing LIKE THE LIBERAL WE REAL CONSERVATIVES SAID HE WOULD!!!!
Good grief! You so-called “Conservatives” who voted for and support this festering, fetid, rancid pile of Marxist excrement are either stupid, deluded, or NOT Conservative at all!!!
-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.