No matter how DT and his Hard-Left Cabal of Marxist Morons try to defend, deflect, ignore, and deny there is any wrongful, and illegal ties to Putin-Russian Mob…not only is the research and reporting NOT going away, BUT the scandal and cloud of treason GROWS!
WITNESS just these three stories alone! [NOTE: Each article has a link to full and original source.]
All of the Trump Administration’s Ties to Russia (That We Know About)
Interactive Timeline: Everything We Know About Russia and President Trump
Explore our updated, comprehensive Trump-Russia Timeline — or select one of the central players in the Trump-Russia saga to see what we know about them.
What prompted this was this Twitter Storm by Casey Michel:
A couple quick findings from
@ru_rbc‘s bombshell report on Russian social media operations during the US election:
Russian journalists publish massive investigation into St. Petersburg troll factory’s U.S. operations
1. The social media accounts run by Russia’s troll factory reached some 30 million people each week during the height of the 2016 campaign:
2. About 100 unwitting Americans were paid to help stage some 40 events across the U.S., organized by these Russian social media accounts:
3. The main topics targeted by these Russian social media accounts included racial animosity; see https://thinkprogress.org/russia-facebook-divisive-culture-96b2d568b916/ , and Texas secession- https://thinkprogress.org/armed-white-supremacist-protest-organized-by-russians-d730f83ca275/
5. One of the fake Russian accounts saw its tweets work their way into stories from Yahoo, Al Jazeera, Business Insider, BBC:
6. Many of the largest fake Russian accounts have been identified so far, but
@ru_rbc has identified a few more – these are the accounts focused on race:
7. Among the largest fake Russian accounts focused on politics, the “Army of Jesus” and “South United” accounts hadn’t been previously reported:
8. Fake Russian social media accounts even targeted Native Americans:
9. And while it hasn’t gotten much attention thus far, Instagram (in red) was just as abused as Facebook and Twitter by these fake Russian accounts:
10. The most popular Twitter account identified as Russian by the RBK investigation was
@TEN_GOP, which had previously made its way into The Daily Beast, HuffPo, Fox News, Vocativ, etc.
12. Coda: Russian operatives tested out organizing protests in the U.S. via … free hot dogs in Times Square.
13. Last month, Trump publicly thanked a Twitter account that said it was run by the folks behind what we now know are Russian accounts:
14. Here’s Posobiec celebrating the return of a fake Russian Twitter account:
@JackPosobiec deleted the tweet, but here he is cheering the return of that Twitter account revealed today as Russian: SEE ABOVE. ^^^
Trump personally thanked fake Twitter account linked to Russia
The account, which was suspended by Twitter, received public thanks from the president.
================ END OF CASEY MICHEL’S TWITTER STORM…
BUT THERE’S MORE!!!
While DT is engaged and embroiled in scandal after scandal the world is still menacing and threatening US…and DT is ONLY aggravating it and make it worse!
North Korea: Nuclear War May Break Out ‘Any Moment‘
Official says diplomacy not an option until missile perfected
Updated Oct 17, 2017 5:57 AM CDT
(NEWSER) – North Korea had hoped for a nuclear-free world, the country’s deputy United Nations ambassador claimed Monday—but because of the “extreme” threat from the US, the country has been forced to become a “full-fledged” nuclear power. Kim In Ryong, speaking to the UN’s disarmament committee, warned that the situation on the Korean Peninsula is now so tense that “a nuclear war may break out any moment,” the AP reports. “The entire US mainland is within our firing range, and if the US dares to invade our sacred territory even an inch, it will not escape our severe punishment in any part of the globe,” said Kim, who warned that North Korea “possesses the delivery means of various ranges, including the atomic bomb, H-bomb, and intercontinental ballistic rockets.”
Kim said that until the “nuclear threat of the US is thoroughly eradicated,” Pyongyang “will never put our nuclear weapons and ballistic rockets on the negotiating table under any circumstances.” A day earlier, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said that despite North Korean threats, “diplomatic efforts will continue until the first bomb drops.” A North Korean official tells CNN that Pyongyang hasn’t completely ruled out diplomacy—but before entering talks, it wants to perfect a long-range intercontinental missile capable of reaching the US East Coast. Sanctions, meanwhile, are still tightening: Russian President Vladimir Putin said Monday that Moscow is cutting ties to North Korea to comply with new UN sanctions. (President Trump might visit the DMZ on his Asia trip next month.)
THE 2ND VIDEO IS “WEIRD AL”…
-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.