In Part 1 we looked at the basic premise that, yes, sadly, a lot of American voters are either quite stupid or very apathetic. Stupid could be in some cases “ignorant of the facts”…BUT when THAT is the case on a regular basis it is a CHOSEN stupidity. Apathetic can also be viewed s stupid. WHY be apathetic, i.e. NOT care about WHO is in an office of power and authority? WHY be apathetic about the LAWS they pass that in turn GOVERN YOUR LIFE? That is quite stupid indeed.
Now we turn our attention to specific issues and see what is stupid about it, and WHO is stupid enough to believe it…or stupid enough to NOT care.
Taxes and the economy. [SOURCE]
Let me posit a portion of an article to show you how stupid the “thinking” often is on tax cuts, buckle up, here comes the STUPID:
In an unprovoked attack on his predecessor, presumably to distract from his own disastrous tax plan, Trump took to Twitter tonight to lambast Obama for doubling the national debt during his time as President.
Of course, given Trump’s dismal understanding of the economy, there is no mention of the fact that, had Obama not encouraged spending as he did, the United States would never have recovered from the recession he inherited upon taking office.
“Tax revenues were plummeting, because incomes were falling, while spending had to go up (for unemployment benefits, Medicaid, and so on),” Neil Buchanan, George Washington University law professor, said. “Had we tried to balance the budget during that time, it would have accelerated the downturn, and there could have been a depression.”…
Now let’s take a point-by-point look at the “chock-full” of stupid in this:
- “Trump took to Twitter tonight to lambast Obama for doubling the national debt during his time as President.” Um, complaining and whining on Twitter, or anywhere else, does NOT solve the problem,
- “there is no mention of the fact that, had Obama not encouraged spending as he did, the United States would never have recovered from the recession he inherited upon taking office”…1) it was SPENDING that got us INTO the so-called “worst economy in 50 years”(TARP and Bail-outs), 2) ObaMarxist took the BAD economic policies of GWB and went Drool-Monkey CRAZY in doubling down on it, 3) All the government money, aka YOUR’S AND MY TAX DOLLARS, was spent in the TRILLIONS of Dollars to prop up Wall Street. How many times did ObaMarxist “invest” in FAILED Marxist “Green Energy” companies only to be met with more failure? ObaMarxist literally TOOK OVER GM and Mopar and poured more hundreds of BILLIONS of Dollars into them…all this “government investing” DID cause Wall Street to skyrocket…BUT like the housing and tech markets under Clinton and the Democrat Congress, it was, and IS ALL artificial. You CAN NOT SPEND YOUR WAY OUT OF DEBT! Sooner or later printing more and more WORTHLESS money will turn REAL UGLY. And we will have a depression that will make “The Great Depression” look like booming times! NOR can you tax your way to prosperity!!
- “Tax revenues were plummeting, because incomes were falling, while spending had to go up (for unemployment benefits, Medicaid, and so on),”… CRAP! There is soooo MUCH stupid in that! IF you want tax REVENUES to go UP CUT TAXES…BIG TIME, AND ACROSS THE BOARD! It’s like these idiots have NEVER of The Founding Fathers, Calvin Coolidge, and Ronald Reagan!! Simple math: 10% of $1,000,000 is MORE THAN 20% of $100,00. CUT taxes and revenues will go UP- always. The second idiotic fallacy here is that the government MUST spend, and spend more all the time. GUT ALL NON-Constitutional spending, like abolish unemployment benefits, Medicaid, Medicare, WIC, Welfare, Food Stamps, Obama-Care, BOTH NEA’s, The EPA, The Dept. of Education, the minimum wage, 100% DEREGULATE the FREE Market/PRIVATE Sector. ALL spending NOT specifically mentioned IN Article 1, Sections 8 & 9, in context of the 9th, 10th, and 11th Amendments- GUT/ABOLISH NOW. Oh, and ABOLISH the Federal Reserve, The IRS, and The Income Tax. When ALL that is done institute a Flat, National Sales Tax of 7-12%…and watch America’s economy, business, free markets, jobs, and tax revenues go and grow in a REAL AND TANGIBLE way that does NOT have to rely on phony “government investing”.
- ““Had we tried to balance the budget during that time, it would have accelerated the downturn, and there could have been a depression.”… IF this asinine, moronic “thinking” was how they took care of THEIR OWN PRIVATE BUDGET they’s be broke! Penniless! Begging on a street-corner and living under a bridge!!! But, hey, they spend OUR money hand-over-fist like drunken sailors on shore leave in Bangkok!!! “Tried to BALANCE the budget”?!! The reason these morons say it would have “accelerated the down turn…and could have brought on a depression” is because to these yard-apes “Balancing the Budget” means KEEP the taxes and spending levels THE SAME…or “only raise them in keeping with the COL, cost of living, index!! They do NOT mean, speak about, NOR propose REAL, ACTUAL cuts…ever. Soooo, you KEEP the taxes and spending at the levels that ARE causing the recession, and KEEP doing it so it may bring on a depression???? THAT is what these gargantuan JACKASSES think is a “balanced budget”…and THAT is why THEY say it WILL lead to a DOWN TURN!! OF COURSE IT WILL LEAD TO A DOWN TURN YOU MENTAL MIDGETS!!!! DO THE OPPOSITE!!! CUT TAXES- REAL CUTS. CUT SPENDING- REAL CUTS…HECK, GUT IT as talked about above and watch the economy, jobs, wall Street, and revenues go and grow NATURALLY!
Originally the Border Security Wall/Fence was going to cost a mere $40 Billion for the entire wall, SOURCE.
“Building a new 1,000-mile wall could cost as much as $40 billion, according to an analysis published in the MIT Technology Review.”…
BUT…the 55 foot tall wall Trumpanzee wants to build would cost, at the least, $70 BILLION, SOURCE.
Or about double the cost!
Now some (stupid) people say the wall is “pointless”, “foolish”, “racist”(?), and “wont work”. FACTS: Where the fence IS in place ILLEGALS invading OUR SOVEREIGN territory has DROPPED 82%! Illegal is NOT a “race”. And security is NOT “foolish”.
BUT DT’s idea is both unnecessary and STUPID…and may reflect his criminal connections to the New York and New Jersey unions/Mafia. We do NOT “need” a 55 ft. tall concrete wall along our entire border. [NOTE: The whole build the wall notion was another Trump lie. He is NOT going to build it.]
Per Article 4, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution– Republican Government.
“The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.”
BUILD AND DO THIS:
- Build a Double Reinforced Security Fence. 15 ft. tall.
- Have 15 foot wide and 15 foot deep trenches in front of and behind the fence.
- Have barb wire and razor wire at the TOP of the fence, at the bottom of the fence on BOTH sides.
- Have barb wire and razor wire in BOTH trenches.
- DOUBLE the Border Patrol.
- Use Military/National Guard, and local and state LE on a rotating basis along the wall.
- Install the latest and best in motion detection, heat detection, sound detection, cameras, and mics along the fence.
- Have a Standing Order to shoot ANYONE who will NOT halt there attempt to ILLEGALLY INVADE OUR SOVEREIGN TERRITORY.
- CUT OFF ALL WELFARE AND BENEFITS TO ALL ILLEGALS.
- FINE ALL BUSINESSES $150,000 PER ILLEGAL HIRED.
- Cost effective.
But they wont do it.
It was never their intention to actually build it.
It is meant as a rallying point for votes and money. IF built they’d have to find a “new toy”/LIE to tell us and fleece us.
Let me close Part 2 with this:
The majority of American voters ARE stupid, remember: being APATHETIC IS STUPID.
The above meme wants to shift blame to Democrats in Congress and Obama…Um, WHO VOTED FOR AND ELECTED, AND RE-ELECTED those Democrats and Obama? Hmmm?
THE AMERICAN VOTER.
We’ll look at more issues that “The Stupid burns on” in Part 3…it’s sad that the obvious is NOT obvious.
-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.