To those who have been paying attention it is obvious that there is a massive vacuum of moral, strong leadership. We have NO ONE who can, nor does:
- Say what they mean,
- Mean what they say,
- Have a LIFE-TIME of standing by and standing on Principle(s) no matter the cost,
- Is intelligent, wise, BUT also has common-sense AND the courage of their convictions to NEVER cave,
- Is FOR “LIFE, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness”, i.e. a free market capitalist, stands for and defends the private sector, private property, State’s and Citizen’s rights, PRO-tax & spending CUTS for everybody, IS for government AS SMALL AS POSSIBLE that IS DEFINED AND RESTRICTED BY THE CONSTITUTION.
There are a plethora of those who do the first 2 or 3. Crikey, Trump is not afraid to say whatever pops into his treasonous, festering mind!
BUT what we so desperately NEED is someone with rock-solid, rock-ribbed Constitutional Conservative Principles and values who will proclaim them with clarity and with courage! Not merely a Liberal lunatic who’s unafraid to spew Hard-Left, Marxist blather! We have THAT in spades! And look at what THAT has given us!
No. What we NEED is a person of conviction, and courage to unwaveringly proclaim Constitutional Conservative Principles and values.
Where, oh where is our modern day Patrick Henry?!
Let me use Passionate Reason/Reasoned Passion to address several issues confronting us today that desperately need a voice of Reasoned Passion to stand and proclaim the Founding Principles in the face of the mounting opposition…we begin with:
When the issue of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION/INVASION comes up Conservatives have let the Liberals get away with using watered-down, generic, innocent sounding terms, or flat-out LIES, like:
- Undocumented immigrants. They’re UNDOCUMENTED BECAUSE they entered OUR Sovereign territory ILLEGALLY. At the very least they WILL at the least also BREAK these laws too: illegal SS#, illegal DL, illegal Food Stamps/SNAP/WIC, illegal Visa, illegal Green Card, illegal Welfare/Housing, illegal voter registration and voting, and NOT pay taxes.
- Undocumented workers. See above. Then add this: I am NOT a legal, licensed, trained Doctor…hey, let me preform surgery on you, eh. Calling someone who ILLEGALLY INVADED U.S. Sovereign territory an “undocumented worker” is like calling a drug pusher an “undocumented pharmacist”! ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL- PERIOD.
- And the new one that’s supposed to tug at our heart strings, Sanctuary/Asylum Seekers. IN the cases where this is legit there already exists a means to enter LEGALLY, just as are there ARE LEGAL means for all of them to enter legally. Then WHY don’t they? Why SNEAK & STEAL into OUR Sovereign territory ILLEGALLY?? Because they have something to HIDE. Either a shady, immoral, and/or criminal past, OR a they plan on a shady, immoral, and/or criminal future. Law-abiding people, who value the law, and are opposed to crime DO NOT MAKE THEIR ENTRANCE COMMITTING CRIMES!!!
Another term the 2-sided coin of Dems & GOP use is “immigration reform”, aka AMNESTY.
Let me without hesitation say: NO! We do NOT reward CRIMINALS for BREAKING THE LAW!!! NO. NO. NO!!
Do we need REAL AND CONSTITUTIONAL Reform? Yes.
Based squarely ON Article 4, Section 4 we do the following:
- Build a 30 ft. tall DOUBLE REINFORCED Security Fence along our ENTIRE Southern Border. Place barbed and razor wire at the top and bottom on BOTH sides of the fence. Have armed gun towers, motorized Border Patrol, and a rotating of each State’s National Guard along our border.
- Have a 50 ft. wide and 50 ft. deep trench along the ENTIRE border on BOTH sides of the fence. Fill it with barbed and razor wire, embed glass shards and sharp pieces of metal in the trenches.
- Install a network of motion detectors, sound detectors, ultra violet and infra red sensors, cameras along our ENTIRE BORDER.
- Have a standing ORDER that ALL who will NOT halt their attempt to ILLEGALLY INVADE OUR Sovereign territory to be shot, and MADE to leave IMMEDIATELY.
- Fine ALL businesses $250,000 per ILLEGAL hired. ALL businesses. The fines collected go DIRECTLY TO Border Security.
- Absolutely NO Welfare, entitlements, food-stamps, SNAP/WIC, NONE to any ILLEGAL. You MUST provide photo ID to PROVE you’re here LEGALLY.
- Triple the man-power along our ENTIRE BORDER.
- Abolish ALL Sanctuary Cities and States. Cut of ALL aid of any kind to them. Arrest ALL who violate the law, from the Governor down.
Do THAT and watch the ILLEGAL INVASION drop 87% or more! Guaranteed.
NEXT, “GUN CONTROL” LAWS.
Again, Conservatives let Liberals choose the terms used and set the grounds for the debate…THAT IS STUPID! QUIT DOING IT!
Terms Liberals use that Conservatives not only let then get away with, but are NOW adopting, and in some cases promoting themselves are:
- Gun registration,
- Longer waiting periods to buy a gun,
- Common-sense gun control,
- Ban on “assault weapons”,
- Common-sense Ban on clips and magazines,
- Gun Free Zones.
Let me be CLEAR, ALL of the above is 100%, ANTI-2nd Amendment!
- THE DISARMING OF LEGAL, LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS DOES NOT MAKE THEM SAFE/SECURE, CONTRAWISE IT’S MAKES US VICTIMS TO CRIMINALS,
- CRIMINALS DO NOT OBEY LAWS,
- The 2nd Amendment is NOT for hunting, BUT FOR protection against invasion and attack from CRIMINALS, including a rogue, oppressive government, INCLUDING OUR OWN.
Lastly, Taxes and Spending.
Before going further let me state that THIS is the CONTEXT in which the Founders wrote The Constitution:
Ok, based on that what I would propose and pursue is:
- BEGIN WITH ACROSS THE BOARD, DEEP, PERMANENT TAX CUTS FOR ALL- INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESSES,
- GUT ALL SPENDING NOT CLEARLY FOUND IN THE CONSTITUTION; MEANING THE ABOLISHING OF: ALL DEPTS. THAT DID NOT EXIST IN 1860, ALL WELFARE/ENTITLEMENTS, BOTH NEAs, THE EPA, THE FEDERAL RESERVE, IRS…
- THE ABOLISHING OF THE INCOME TAX, CAPITAL GAINS TAX, WINDFALL PROFITS TAX, CORPORATE INCOME TAX, THE DEATH/INHERITANCE TAX, THE MARRIAGE PENALTY TAX.
- AND IN THE PLACE OF THOSE TAXES INSTITUTE A FLAT NATIONAL SALES TAX OF BETWEEN 7-12%.
With ALL the un-Constitutional abolished the National Flat tax would be more than enough to take care of that which IS Constitutional. THIS would foster much more liberty and prosperity for ALL.
But…it ALL must begin with at least ONE person with Clarity and Courage.
-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.