This article will be much heavier on The Bible, and only deal with public, current events as is practical.
First, let me posit links to the Scriptures that are THE Foundation of this article, and in Truth, my life and world-view.
THEN I’ll post the necessary, requisite links to facts and evidence to support, fill out, and clarify.
WHAT SAYETH THE SCRIPTURES?
MATTHEW 7 -Get PAST the 1st verse, READ IT ALL…IN CONTEXT.
HERE IS THE LINK WITH LINKS TO EVEN MORE LINKS CHOCK-FULL OF EVIDENCE. SOURCE . SOURCE . SOURCE . SOURCE .
BASED SQUARELY ON THE ABOVEFOREMENTIONED SCRIPTURES AND FACTS…THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO ADDRESS:
THE TRUTH BEHIND THE IMAGES: THE REAL PEOPLE
Since I went public with my opposition to Trump I’ve had family, friends, Christians, and Conservatives that were quite startled, shocked, even mad at me. They “asked”/demanded a reckoning from me. It went thusly:
1. Why are you a liberal?
2. So you must support BHO, HRC, BIDEN, PELOSI & Liberals in general?
3. I thought you were Pro-Life?
4. I thought you were a strict Constitutionalist?
5. I thought you were a Christian?
6. Where is your love?/Why don’t you pray for Trump Inc.?
Let me be quick and clear to say: NONE OF THIS IS TRUE. Now I’ll address them one at a time thusly:
1. Why are you a liberal? I’m not. I am FIRST and FOREMOST a Biblical-Christian. Meaning: What The Bible says The Bible means. PERIOD. We are saved by faith through grace via the COMPLETE atoning work of The Lord Jesus Christ. I believe, teach, preach, counsel, and LIVE ALL of God’s Word, NOT just the parts that I like. Due to my being a Biblical-Christian I am then 100%, diametrically OPPOSED to ALL Liberals and Liberalism, whether they be Dems, R.I.N.O.s, Greens, “Moderates”, “Centrists”, Liberaltarians, Socialists, Natioanlists, and flat-out Commies…including Trump.
2. So you must support BHO, HRC, BIDEN, PELOSI & Liberals in general? No. No I don’t. See above answer.
3. I thought you were Pro-Life? I am. All innocent life regardless of age, race, nationality, handicap, or prenatal is sacred and must be protected. In keeping with God’s Holy Word I support the death penalty for THE GUILTY.
4. I thought you were a strict Constitutionalist? I am. See above. And see the links provided in the “FACTS” section.
5. I thought you were a Christian? This assumes that to be a real Christian you must support Trump, Liberals, and Liberalism in general. It is an utterly BOGUS assumption. Christians are FOR what God IS for- and AGAINST what God IS against. Matthew 12:30; Matthew 6:24. Galatians 5:16-25. My Christian faith is NOT based on, NOR contingent upon Trump. My Christian faith is based upon Christ, and Christ ALONE. THIS should be OBVIOUS to REAL Christians.
6. Where is your love?/Why don’t you pray for Trump Inc.? Another BOGUS assumption. I DO pray for, and LOVE Donald Trump. I pray he genuinely repents or is REMOVED. I love him as a soul desperately in dire need of salvation via The Lord Jesus Christ. THAT does NOT translate into loving Trump’s sins and crimes. THAT is utter and unbiblical foolishness.
BUT…there’s ONE thing that get’s lost in all this…Trump’s youngest son, Barron Trump.
While Barron’s mom, a B-grade porn star and call girl, was pregnant with him, Barron’s dad, a con man, fraud, liar, and serial sexual assaulter, was out committing adultery with another porn star/call girl…who Trump had to pay off to keep her mouth shut. On the night that Barron’s mom gave birth to him Barron’s dad was with a porn star.
This really hit me hard. In all the discussion very little to nothing has been said about how ALL THIS affects Barron. I wrote this in reply to my very, best friend for 52 years:
I think something that is overlooked in all of our discussion, and everybody else’s discussion of Trump, is his youngest son, Barron Trump. Here is a young man who while his mother was pregnant and on the eve of giving birth to him, his dad was committing adultery with a pornstar. And things have not got better one bit for young Barron Trump since then. It’s with a broken heart and tears in my eyes right now, with a deep grief and sorrow… I can’t emphasize that enough… but that young boy has been surrounded with so much darkness and depravity, I really wonder does anybody stop to pray for that young man and his soul?
In closing let me post Jeremiah chpt. 7.
Here are the scriptures that leapt out today while reading them:
Jeremiah 7 King James Version
7 The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying,
2 Stand in the gate of the Lord‘s house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the Lord, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the Lord.
3 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.
4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, are these.
5 For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;
6 If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:
7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.
8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.
9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;
10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?
11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the Lord.
12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.
13 And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the Lord, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not;
14 Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh.
15 And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.
16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.
17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?
18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.
19 Do they provoke me to anger? saith the Lord: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?
20 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.
21 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.
22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:
23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.
25 Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:
26 Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.
27 Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.
28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the Lord their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.
29 Cut off thine hair, O Jerusalem, and cast it away, and take up a lamentation on high places; for the Lord hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.
30 For the children of Judah have done evil in my sight, saith the Lord: they have set their abominations in the house which is called by my name, to pollute it.
31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.
32 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be called Tophet, nor the valley of the son of Hinnom, but the valley of slaughter: for they shall bury in Tophet, till there be no place.
33 And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.
34 Then will I cause to cease from the cities of Judah, and from the streets of Jerusalem, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride: for the land shall be desolate.
THAT is precisely what God is doing NOW to America, and the whole world.
Trump is NOT a “King David”, a good man with flaws. Trump is a male Jezebel and Delilah, utterly void of any morals and virtues BY HIS LIFE TIME OF CHOICES.
THIS IS Trump:
ALIGNS WITH EVIL AGAINST LIBERTY.
As Jefferson cried out long ago, “God IS just; and His anger will not sleep forever.”
-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.