The flood of news began with the 24/7365 news cycle back in 1980 when CNN first debuted. It accelerated with each social media platform that came along until we get so much “news” that it is difficult to cipher out what is real from what is fake, what is true from what is a lie.
I believe this is both (1) the natural outgrowth of everyone “speaking their mind as fact”, and (2) an intentional act by many to muddy, confuse and obfuscate the truth so as to create chaos and distrust with the intent to take/gain control.
As I look back over my 20 years involved in doing my utmost to scour, research, find, distill, and then present the facts/evidence as they are, I see a constant: that regardless of the issue, person, group, nation, time/year…I always present a “Side-by-Side” comparison, ie, present the issue and then present the facts pertinent to that issue.
How I’ve been able to maintain this is simple: life and it’s fads and issues come and go, BUT The Eternal Word of God is IMMUTABLE, INFALLIBLE, and UNCHANGING. This is what I’ve posted at EVERY site I have ever wrote for dating back 20 years:
Bible & Constitution News is a site dedicated and rooted, FIRST, in Biblical-Christianity. I use the term Biblical-Christianity to distinguish between true Christianity as defined in The Bible, as opposed to the variants between touchy-feely New-Age-ism, and Legalistic, works-based religion. I adhere to a strict originalist, strict constructionist, and strict literalist view of The Bible, that even the symbolism has a Literal interpretation.
Example: The Woman of Revelation 12 is described symbolically in verses 1, 2, but the symbolism is DEFINED in Genesis 37:9 as being a type of Israel.
Secondly, this site is solely a source for Constitutional-Conservatism, which is true Conservatism, both fiscal and social. If one is not Conservative fiscally they then are Liberals, same is true of one’s not socially Conservative, they, too, are Liberals. And NO Liberalism is tolerated here. PERIOD.
Why be Constitutionally-Conservative?
Because as one IS a true, Biblical-Christian they must needs then be a Constitutional-Conservative, The Bible is pro-capital punishment, pro-capitalism, anti-abortion, anti-welfare, anti-slavery, anti-sodomite, pro-family, pro-life, pro-free market, pro-business/private sector…all that IS Conservative; NONE of that is Liberal.
So, when one understands what The Bible actually teaches it is both impossible to be a Liberal and impossible to not be a Constitutional-Conservative.
If this is NOT to your liking, then leave. NO compromise whatsoever is tolerated.
NO PC. NO MC. NOTHING BUT THE BIBLE AND AMERICA’S FOUNDING DOCUMENTS ARE THE MORAL, SOCIETAL AND FISCAL COMPASS HERE.
About The Author/Site Owner.
I am the oldest of 5 kids, a PK who rebelled early and hard. By age 12 I had a 4 pack a day smoking habit, cursed like a drunken sailor on shore leave, was a thief, vandal, and Satan-worshipper.
BUT GOD had other plans for me.
At age 17, August 14th, 1976, The Lord God got a hold of this hate filled rebel and I gave my heart and life to The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
I have not been, nor am I perfect, BUT I AM 100% CHANGED, II Corinthians 5:15, 21.
Since then I have followed The Lord as a student of The Bible (Hannibal-La Grange, Christ Unlimited Bible Institute, and Berean Bible College, along with personally studying through The Bible cover-to-cover 70 times now).
God gave HIS best-
HE deserves my BEST.
Matthew 5:13-17 King James Version (KJV)
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
PART ONE: THE FLOOD OF LIES ON THE RIOTS AND RACISM.
A Conservative, Patriot on Twitter wrote:
WTF?!!! I thought this was
at first, but then I realized it was the moment that revealed what is REALLY been driving this insanity bus. The far left’s urge to virtue-signal is SO overwhelming that they always let the cat of the bag. This open letter is that happening.
What was the “open letter” from The Far Left that John Ziegler was referring to??
Dozens of public health and disease experts have signed an open letter in support of the nationwide anti-racism protests. “White supremacy is a lethal public health issue that predates and contributes to COVID-19,” they wrote.
Protesting Racism Versus Risking COVID-19: ‘I Wouldn’t Weigh These Crises Separately’
Mass protests that have erupted over police brutality toward black people in America are raising concerns about the risk of spreading the coronavirus. But some health experts, even as they urge caution, said they support the demonstrations — because racism also poses a dire health threat.
Tens of thousands of people, masked and unmasked, have thronged the streets of Minneapolis, Atlanta, Louisville, Ky., and other cities in the week since George Floyd died after a white Minneapolis police officer kneeled on his neck. They are the largest public gatherings in the U.S. since the pandemic forced widespread shutdowns, and many local officials warned of a possible spike in new cases in one or two weeks…
…But the risks of congregating during a global pandemic shouldn’t keep people from protesting racism, according to dozens of public health and disease experts who signed an open letter in support of the protests.
“White supremacy is a lethal public health issue that predates and contributes to COVID-19,” the letter said.
…Initially written by infectious disease experts at the University of Washington, the letter cited a number of systemic problems, from the disproportionately high rate at which black people have been killed by police in the U.S. to disparities in life expectancy and other vital categories — including black Americans’ higher death rate from the coronavirus…
…She continued, “Racism is a social determinant of health. It affects the physical and mental health of blacks in the U.S. So I wouldn’t weigh these crises separately.”
[MY COMMENTS: WHAT?!! A Disease is “Racist”?!! And NOW these “medical experts deem it’s suddenly “OK” go gather and “protest”, aka RIOT?!!]
It WAS dozens who signed this festering pile of Far Left LIES, now it is OVER 1,200!
1,200 of the country’s most renowned public health “experts” have signed a letter calling outdoor mass gatherings “vital to the national public health and to the threatened health specifically of Black people.” We are in the midst of a mass psychotic break
The letter was drafted by infectious disease “experts” at the University of Washington, which has been integral in studying the coronavirus in the US. They write that “pervasive racism” is now “the paramount public health problem,” superseding the virus.
Here is the entire Open Letter from the Medical/Health “Experts”:
Open letter advocating for an anti-racist public health response to demonstrations against systemic injustice occurring during the COVID-19 pandemic
On April 30, heavily armed and predominantly white protesters entered the State Capitol building in Lansing, Michigan, protesting stay-home orders and calls for widespread public masking to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Infectious disease physicians and public health officials publicly condemned these actions and
privately mourned the widening rift between leaders in science and a subset of the communities that they serve. As of May 30, we are witnessing continuing demonstrations in response to ongoing, pervasive, and lethal institutional racism set off by the killings of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, among many other Black lives taken by police. A public health response to these demonstrations is also warranted, but this message
must be wholly different from the response to white protesters resisting stay-home orders. Infectious disease and public health narratives adjacent to demonstrations against racism must be consciously anti-racist, and infectious disease experts must be clear and consistent in prioritizing an anti-racist message.
White supremacy is a lethal public health issue that predates and contributes to COVID-19. Black people are twice as likely to be killed by police compared to white people, but the effects of racism are far more pervasive. Black people suffer from dramatic health disparities in life expectancy, maternal and infant mortality,
chronic medical conditions, and outcomes from acute illnesses like myocardial infarction and sepsis. Biological determinants are insufficient to explain these disparities. They result from long-standing systems of oppression and bias which have subjected people of color to discrimination in the healthcare setting, decreased access to medical care and healthy food, unsafe working conditions, mass incarceration, exposure to pollution and noise, and the toxic effects of stress. Black people are also more likely to develop COVID-19. Black people with COVID-19 are diagnosed later in the disease course and have a higher rate of hospitalization, mechanical ventilation, and death. COVID-19 among Black patients is yet another lethal manifestation of white supremacy.
In addressing demonstrations against white supremacy, our first statement must be one of unwavering support for those who would dismantle, uproot, or reform racist institutions.
Staying at home, social distancing, and public masking are effective at minimizing the spread of COVID-19. To the extent possible, we support the application of these public health best practices during demonstrations that call attention to the pervasive lethal force of white supremacy. However, as public health advocates, we do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission. We support them as vital
to the national public health and to the threatened health specifically of Black people in the United States. We can show that support by facilitating safest protesting practices without detracting from demonstrators’ ability to gather and demand change. This should not be confused with a permissive stance on all gatherings, particularly protests against stay-home orders. Those actions not only oppose public health interventions, but are also rooted in white nationalism and run contrary to respect for Black lives. Protests against systemic racism, which fosters the disproportionate burden of COVID-19 on Black communities and also perpetuates police violence, must be supported.
Therefore, we propose the following guidance to support public health:
● Support local and state governments in upholding the right to protest and allow protesters to gather.
● Do not disband protests under the guise of maintaining public health for COVID-19 restrictions.
● Advocate that protesters not be arrested or held in confined spaces, including jails or police vans, which are some of the highest-risk areas for COVID-19 transmission.
● Oppose any use of tear gas, smoke, or other respiratory irritants, which could increase risk for COVID-19 by making the respiratory tract more susceptible to infection, exacerbating existing inflammation, and inducing coughing.
● Demand that law enforcement officials also respect infection prevention recommendations by maintaining distance from protesters and wearing masks.
● Reject messaging that face coverings are motivated by concealment and instead celebrate face coverings as protective of the public’s health in the context of COVID-19.
● Prepare for an increased number of infections in the days following a protest. Provide increased access to testing and care for people in the affected communities, especially when they or their family members put themselves at risk by attending protests.
● Support the health of protesters by encouraging the following:
○ Use of face coverings.
○ Distance of at least 6 feet between protesters, where possible.
○ Demonstrating consistently alongside close contacts and moving together as a group, rather than extensively intermingling with multiple groups.
○ Staying at home when sick, and using other platforms to oppose racism for high-risk individuals, and those unable or uncomfortable to attend in person.
● Encourage allies who may wish to facilitate safe demonstrations through the following:
○ Providing masks, hand-washing stations, or hand sanitizer to demonstrators.
○ Providing eye protection, such as face shields or goggles, for protection against COVID-19 and chemical irritants used to disperse crowds.
○ Bringing wrapped, single-serving food or beverages to sustain people protesting.
○ Providing chalk markings or other designations to encourage appropriate distancing between
○ Supplying ropes, which can be knotted at 6-foot intervals, to allow people to march together while maintaining spacing.
○ Donating to bail funds for protesters
● Listen, and prioritize the needs of Black people as expressed by Black voices.
These are strategies for harm reduction. It is our sincere hope that all participants will be able to follow these suggestions for safer public demonstrations, assisted by allies where possible and necessary, but we recognize that this may not always be the case. Even so, we continue to support demonstrators who are tackling the paramount public health problem of pervasive racism. We express solidarity and gratitude toward demonstrators who have already taken on enormous personal risk to advocate for their own health, the health of their communities, and the public health of the United States. We pledge our services as allies who share
This letter is signed by 1,288 public health professionals, infectious diseases professionals, and
A MAJOR “What-In-The-World!!” Reply.
- HOW is a disease “Racist”?!! ONLY certain people would say this. ONE) The absolute INSANE, TWO) The completely MORONIC, THREE) The Left. The Insane say would say it because, well, their insane, nuts, crazy. They don’t have the rationale to logically study and discern right from wrong. The Moronic say this because they’re so stupid and gullible that they believe any wack-a-doodle Leftist bull crap that they read or hear. The Left say this as a KNOWN LIE to confuse, and to inflame, to divide and conquer.
- This is supposedly written BY and then signed BY medical experts, doctors, scientists, health care professionals, and epidemiologists. As you read this MARXIST screed you’ll see repeatedly that they seek to be divisive and ARE divisive…purposely so. These “experts” who for MONTHS LIED and said we needed to live in fear of one of the WEAKEST viruses ever in history, and to subjugate ourselves to totalitarian rule, are NOW the same “experts” who are encouraging the RIOTING AND LOOTING that they FALSELY address as “protesting and demonstrating”! Sorry “experts”, REALITY doesn’t work that way.
- Conclusion: This “Open Letter” is festering pile of barely warmed over Marxism thinly veiled as “Social Justice”. It IS from beginning to end a vile gaggle of Far Left lies, hate, vitriol, and utter stupidity.
I have long passed the point where I tolerate Liberal, racist, ignorant, race-baiting, inflammatory, bilge!
Stay tuned though… I’m fixin’ to drop some Truth on this…and will close with THE ONLY CURE for this.
TIME FOR FACTS AND REAL HISTORY.
- THERE HAS BEEN NO SLAVERY IN THE U.S. SINCE 1865, WHITE PEOPLE FOUGHT A WAR TO FREE THE SLAVES.
- THE BETSY ROSS FLAG WAS, AND IS, RIGHTLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION, A WAR FOR LIBERTY.
- COLIN WAS NEVER OPPRESSED IN HIS LIFETIME ANYMORE THAN I WAS, SEE PROLOGUE.
- COLIN WAS, AND IS, RATHER RICH AND PRIVILEGED…AND WRONG AND STUPID.
- COLIN WAS NEVER A SLAVE. NO BLACKS, NO “PEOPLE OF COLOR”, HAVE BEEN SLAVES IN AMERICA SINCE 1865.
- THERE ARE NO SLAVE OWNERS ALIVE…ANYWHERE IN AMERICA.
- THIS IS NOTHING OTHER THAN MARXISM, DELUSION, LIES, AND FRAUD…AGAIN, I UNDERSTAND I’M BEING REDUNDANT.
Is there REALLY “institutionalised and systemic racism” in our Law Enforcement, and society at large?
No there is not.
Let The Truth speak:
Them pesky #FACTS again
A new study debunks a common myth.
There Is No Epidemic of Racist Police Shootings
A new study debunks a common myth.
The Democratic presidential candidates have revived the anti-police rhetoric of the Obama years. Joe Biden’s criminal-justice plan promises that after his policing reforms, black mothers and fathers will no longer have to fear when their children “walk the streets of America” — the threat allegedly coming from cops, not gangbangers. President Barack Obama likewise claimed during the memorial for five Dallas police officers killed by a Black Lives Matter–inspired assassin in July 2016 that black parents were right to fear that their child could be killed by a police officer whenever he “walks out the door.” South Bend mayor Pete Buttigieg has said that police shootings of black men won’t be solved “until we move policing out from the shadow of systemic racism.” Beto O’Rourke claims that the police shoot blacks “solely based on the color of their skin.”
A new study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences demolishes the Democratic narrative regarding race and police shootings, which holds that white officers are engaged in an epidemic of racially biased shootings of black men. It turns out that white officers are no more likely than black or Hispanic officers to shoot black civilians. It is a racial group’s rate of violent crime that determines police shootings, not the race of the officer. The more frequently officers encounter violent suspects from any given racial group, the greater the chance that members of that racial group will be shot by a police officer. In fact, if there is a bias in police shootings after crime rates are taken into account, it is against white civilians, the study found.
The authors, faculty at Michigan State University and the University of Maryland at College Park, created a database of 917 officer-involved fatal shootings in 2015 from more than 650 police departments. Fifty-five percent of the victims were white, 27 percent were black, and 19 percent were Hispanic. Between 90 and 95 percent of the civilians shot by officers in 2015 were attacking police or other citizens; 90 percent were armed with a weapon. So-called threat-misperception shootings, in which an officer shoots an unarmed civilian after mistaking a cellphone, say, for a gun, were rare.
…Mr. Biden’s criminal-justice plan would require police hiring to “mirror the racial diversity” of the local community as a precondition of federal funding.
This effort to increase minority representation will not reduce racial disparities in shootings, concludes the PNAS study, since white officers are not responsible for those disparities; black crime rates are. Moreover, lowered hiring standards risk bad police work and corruption. A 2015 Justice Department study of the Philadelphia Police Department found that black officers were 67 percent more likely than white officers to mistakenly shoot an unarmed black suspect; Hispanic officers were 145 percent more likely than white officers to mistakenly shoot an unarmed black suspect. Whether lowered hiring standards are responsible for those disparities was not addressed.
Blacks make up 12.7% of the U.S. population.
Blacks make up 34% of the U.S. prison population.
WHY the jump from under 13% of total U.S. population to 34% of U.S. prison population? The answer simply IS: commission of CRIME(S).
You don’t go to prison for being a good, law-abiding citizen.
Now, as Promised, The Cure.
We could let all this evil, stupidity, racism, chaos, and lying run it’s course and “just see what happens”. It will be akin to allowing an 18 wheeler filled with jet fuel to crash into a daycare center to “just see what happens”. It WILL most assuredly be a disaster.
We could “fight fire with fire”– but that only burns down, destroys, and kills more, and leads to tyranny arising out of the ashes.
We could try to reasoning with the mob– but that is akin to lecturing a rabid lion on the evils of eating little children.
OR we can do THIS.
SEEK GOD’S FACE.
TURN FROM OUR WICKED WAYS.
TURN TO GOD.
LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR.
LOVE OUR ENEMIES.
PRAY FOR THOSE WHO MISTREAT US, LIE TO US, AND LIE ABOUT US.
LET THE LOVE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BE SHED ABROAD IN OUR HEARTS DAILY TO EVERYONE.
The ONLY way to combat hate, prejudice, and bigotry is with LOVE, PRAYER, MERCY, TRUTH, FORGIVENESS, COMPASSION, LISTENING, AND REPENTANCE.
-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.