STOP. LOOK. LISTEN.
Folks, we need to STOP our incessant bickering and whining and STOP…and…I mean it..STOP. REALLY start LISTENING to what is REALLY going on, and what HAS BEEN REALLY going on for at least 109 years (since 1912). LISTEN. Listen closely. LOOK AROUND. STOP. Begin doing some research, study. LEARN OUR HISTORY. This “sudden march into Marxist tyranny and oppression” is NOT really all that sudden.
A Quick Look At “HOW We Got To Here”
1912- Woodrow Wilson elected; what transpires under his watch and care? THIS: The Federal Reserve Bank, The IRS, The Income Tax, The League of Nations, and a massive dollops of racism and Big Government.
1933- FDR; took the Big Globalist/Marxist Government instituted by Wilson and furthered by Herbert Hoover, put it on steroids and went 100% Big Government Marxist. Some 70% of all the anti-Constitutional agencies and programs we have now began with FDR.
1963- LBJ; was a renewed BURST of FDR, Oh, and a lone, bitter Atheist got GOD BANNED in America. ‘Nuff said.
1969- Nixon; THIS is probably the single WORST piece of Marxist trash ever, “The Minimum Wage”. Wilson, Hoover, FDR, LBJ, Carter, Clinton, Obama, Trump, and both Bushes each had their “Marxist Moments”, but besides the IRS and The Income Tax the Marxist “Minimum Wage” is the WORST assault on economics, free markets, and liberty EVER. In 1973 a lone, bitter woman went before SCOTUS and got the Supreme Court to rule that baby murder was “legal”. NO law, NO court ruling that is contrary to The United States Constitution is actual law…but by now the delusion of too many was too deep to even recognise it, let alone DO anything about it. God’s judgment continued and mounted.
1976-Carter; The Dept of Education came into being, this is when Big/Marxist, aka Godless Government TOOK control of educating ALL of OUR Children and indoctrinating them into pagan Secular-Humanism. Ever wonder how so many folk under 40 years old are more Liberal, Secular, Humanist, Liberal, and Pagan? THIS is why.
1988- George H. W. Bush; “Gave” America her largest tax increase to that date after swearing “No New Taxes”. Which when you consider that Bush Sr. called Reagan’s DEEP, across the board tax cuts “VooDoo Economics” , and that “dramatic reductions in taxation would lead to deficits and, in turn, cause inflation”. As President Bush Sr. after much compromise with the Democrats did what he swore to NEVER do: “The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990 (OBRA-90), enacted on October 27, 1990, dropped much of the gasoline tax increase in favor of higher income taxes on top earners. It included cuts to domestic spending, but the cuts were not as deep as those that had been proposed in the original compromise. Bush’s decision to sign the bill damaged his standing with conservatives and the general public…
1992- Clinton; raised taxes, ONLY “gave” targeted tax cuts after pressured by the GOP. These tax cuts were not overall tax, deep cuts for everyone, hence the economic benefit was muted. The economy seemed to do well under Clinton ONLY because The Federal Reserve Chief cut interest rates, AND Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac not only drastically cut their interest rates on housing loans, but also approved loans for people who had little hope of paying them off, this along with the loose, willy-nilly manner that Tech Companies did business all helped to create a bubble of false economic prosperity and security…which later burst and was exacerbated by massive tax hikes, bail-outs, even lower Fed interest rates, and TARP…all 100% Marxist. ALL Implemented by
2000- Bush Jr. ; see above red highlighted portion. “Compassionate Conservatism” is an alternative name for “Big Government Socialism”.
2008- Obama; A cool, smooth, but cold-blooded Marxist. Tax increases. Spying on and targeting Christian and Conservative groups for taxation and fines. Over saw Sodomite “Marriage” FALSELY made “legal” via pressure on the Courts (Courts have NO Constitutional authority whatsoever to pass or enact law, hence abortion AND sodomite “marriage” is NOT truly law.), and, of course, finally got implemented what The Democrats wanted under Clinton- Nationalised/Marxist “Health Care”, aka Obama Care. This ranks right up there with the minimum wage, and the Income Tax as the BIGGEST anti-Constitutional, usurpations of power ever.
2016- Trump; was a Puppet of Russia and Putin since 1977; a life-long, Hard Left, Hard-Core NY Liberal; a life-long racist, bigot, cheat, con, fraud, serial adulterer, engaged in child sex; had sex with several PORN “stars” and had to pay them to be silent; a pathological liar- told OVER 20,000 lies from 2015 to now…many of the lies repeated so often that the actual number is much higher; worked closely with Putin/Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, and North Korea to corrupt and steal several elections, including 2016 and 2021; Passed so-called “targeted tax cuts”, that actually RAISED taxes, this along with his stupid, Marxist Tariff wars with literally every nation- ally (Canada) or enemy (China) set the stage for 2021 when coronavirus was (fraudulently) made into an attack on private business, particularly small business, and all of the Free Market…that has CLOSED countless tens of thousands of businesses! Add to that Trump’s daily, even hourly tirades via Twitter, other social media, and tv where Trump lied about lies, and then told more lies, only to then interject the latest Qanon, Alex Jones, Prison Planet, InfoWars wack-a-doodle conspiracy theories. Trump’s main support was among deluded, false “Christians/Evangelicals” (Paula White, Pat Robertson, Franklin Graham…), deluded, false “Conservatives” (Rush, Hannity, Levin, Ingraham, Savage, Beck, Cruz…), White Nationalist/Nazis (Proud Boys), and Alex Jones & George Noory Conspiracy nuts.
2020- Biden; has already been anti-energy (stopping the Keystone Pipeline, stopping fracking), has nominated sodomites and “transgender” perverts to positions in his Cabinet, and has Mandated a FEDERAL 100 Day Mask Wearing to “fight” an HIGHLY, AND HUGELY OVER EXAGGERATED and 100% FALSE “Pandemic”, aka coronavirus. For more on Biden’s Marxist views, see Obama above.
My opposition to Obama didn’t consume me to supporting Trump.
Just like my opposition to Trump didn’t consume me to supporting Biden.
Recent “Old Boss”-
I’m not a leftist. I’m a conservative.
And I recognized from the beginning that Trump is not a conservative, nor qualified for leadership, nor a decent human being. Nor has his one miserable term in office been anything other than a train wreck.
In his single term in the White House Trump has…
* Continued federal funding for Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion provider, despite pretending to be “pro-life.” He did throw the pro-life movement a few pathetic crumbs by reinstituting the so-called “Mexico City” policy, and by just recently cutting Title X funding… which is a small sliver of the federal funding for the nation’s largest abortion provider.
* Appointed at least two or three openly LGBT individuals to high positions in his administration and pushed a strong pro-LGBT agenda, including pushing for decriminalization and public acceptance of homosexuality overseas.
* Signed budget and appropriations bills that explode the deficit. He blew up the national debt more in a single term than Obama did in two! Yet voters who consider themselves deficit hawks love him! [NOTE: Trump CAMPAIGNED to 100% eliminate the deficit and the debt!! Liar and Fraud!]
* Enacted tariffs on trade partners that have resulted in retaliatory tariffs, sparking a trade war with China, and sparking unnecessary hostility with previously friendly trade partners. Those actions are completely antithetical to conservative economic philosophy, which affirms free trade. And Trump’s course of action was already slowing down the economic recovery he had inherited from Obama (and continually took credit for himself) when the Coronavirus pandemic hit. The resulting shutdowns further exacerbated the horrible economic impact of Trump’s failed economic policies and decimated our economy. Economists on the left AND the right had already determined that we were officially in a recession even prior to the pandemic.
* Trump has undermined public confidence in our intelligence agencies, FBI, and DoJ., continually attacking them for simply doing their jobs.
* Likewise, Trump has sought to undermine public confidence in the free press. This is a strategy of tyrants and corrupt politicians, not freedom-loving public servants. By way of contrast, Ronald Reagan was savaged by much of the mainstream press during his administration. Yet he never decried them as “Fake News.” Instead he lauded journalists as guardians of freedom.
* Trump tacitly encouraged a rise in white supremacist activities and hate crimes by his race-baiting rhetoric and by calling American Nazis marching in Charlottesville “very fine people.”
* He used his position in public office to enrich himself at taxpayer expense. He frequently vacationed at his own resorts, particularly his Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida. Every trip to Mar-a-Lago cost you and me and the rest of the taxpayers $1.6 million! Oddly, all the Tea Partiers who objected to Obama’s extravagant vacations had no objections to Trump’s, even though his actions included another layer of graft.
* Along similar lines, Trump tacitly encouraged foreign dignitaries to buy favor by staying at his hotels when visiting him on diplomatic trips. This constitutes a clear conflict of interest. [NOTE: It’s called bribery/extortion.]
* Trump engaged in further conflicts of interest by using his position as President of the United States to gain favor for his and his family’s business ventures in overseas markets.
* He demeaned the dignity of his office – and gave a ruthless paper tiger greater legitimacy on the world stage – by meeting with tinpot dictator Kim Jong Un with no pre-conditions. Trump now claims that he “fell in love” with Kim Jong Un, and praised this brutal dictator as a good leader who’s people respect him. In the meantime, North Korea had not only not dismantled their nuclear weapons program (which was the whole purpose of negotiating in the first place), but instead they have further rattled their saber.
* Trump kissed Russian dictator Vladimir Putin’s ring. (I would have said something other than “ring,” but unlike Trump I have some self-control and decency).
* Trump has alienated and antagonized long-time allies and friends, jeopardizing vital national security interests. The abandonment and betrayal of the Kurds in Syria is just one egregious example.
* He used the threat of withholding Congressionally approved foreign military aid to EXTORT one of our foreign allies to interfere in our domestic elections in order assist him in his re-election bid!!!!
* When on trial for the aforementioned extortion, he engaged in obstruction of Congress and witness intimidation during the impeachment hearings.
[NOTE: with all of the lying done by the CDC and “Dr.” Fauci the coronavirus scare is NOT really a pandemic, NOR is it of any more import than the common flu.]
* Trump minimized the public health threat of the Coronavirus pandemic at the outset, insisting it was a Democrat “Hoax” designed to hurt the stock market in order to harm his poll numbers, and insisting it was “just a flu.” This lead millions of Americans to fail to take it as seriously as they should have and to properly exercise reasonable precautions. He also continually undermined his supporters’ confidence in the guidance issued by the CDC and the Health Department. He further mishandled the crisis at multiple points in multiple ways, both through passive failures and active dissemination of disinformation and inciting resistance to sensible public health precautions enacted by state governments. He foolishly sent our national stockpile of medical supplies to China, without first invoking the Defense Production Act to ensure that we ourselves would have adequate supplies. Then, when the states began negotiating for increased purchases of hospital beds and ventilators, he competed against them for these purchases, instead of cooperating with them in acquiring these needed items.
* In summer of 2020, Trump illegally ordered federal troops to disperse peaceful protesters in Washington Square with tear gas. He gave this order in order to clear the way for a bizarre photo op of him holding up a Bible he’s never read in front of a church he doesn’t attend and to which he hadn’t been invited for this publicity stunt.
* His fascist actions did not stop there, however. Shortly thereafter he sent unmarked federal troops into a major U.S. city without the request or consent of the local or state governments, which is a violation of the Posse Comatotis Act. This deployment was ostensibly to protect federal property. But those troops went far beyond the stated mission by assaulting peaceful protesters and abducting and illegally detaining without charge law-abiding citizens.
* Trump’s rhetoric impugning various states’ Coronavirus containment measures incited one group of his followers to plot the abduction and murder of Michigan Governor Meg Whitman.
* Trump subsequently incited a large mob of his supporters to attempt a violent coup at the nation’s capital to prevent the formal Electoral College certification of the election results. He addressed the vast mob that he had asked to assemble in our nation’s Capitol, telling them that they were about to lose their country and that they needed to “fight like hell” to keep it. The crowd besieged the Capitol, making terroristic threats against several elected officials, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Vice-President Mike Pence. (Basically some in this crowd planned to assassinate anyone in the immediate line of succession to the presidency so no one could possibly remove their vile Golden Calf Trump from office). In the ensuing melee, three civilians and one police officer were killed. Another officer, traumatized by what he saw that day, subsequently committed suicide. Yet despite whipping up his supporters with ludicrous claims of vast voter fraud and a conspiracy to “steal” the election for Joe Biden, and despite summoning them to D.C. to “stop the steal,” and despite telling them to “fight like hell,” Trump subsequently disavowed having any responsibility for the violent insurrection he incited. This man is a criminal, a traitor, and a would-be dictator! Trump left office disgraced; the first American President to have been impeached twice – and only in a single term. He left office with the lowest approval ratings of any U.S. President ever. He is under criminal investigation by the Southern District of New York. Deutsche Bank is no longer willing to extend him credit. His business contracts are drying up. He’s a failure. As a businessman. As a politician. As a human being.
THE “NEW BOSS”-
Legendary investor Jeremy Grantham says Biden’s $1.9 trillion stimulus plan will make the stock market bubble even worse
For those not familiar with the term “market bubble” this is where via artificially low Federal Reserve Bank interest rates, and/or the government pouring Federal Dollars (usually by amping UP the Federal Reserve Bank’s printing presses) , and/or other Big Government “targeted tax cuts” and Government micro-management of the FREE Market/PRIVATE Sector…all employed to pump up wall Street/The Markets in an artificial, hyper-inflated bubble…it always BURSTS! And when it does there is ALWAYS a recession, or even a Depression.
Example: inflating your car tire to where it EXPLODES!
Panic Has Struck a Blue [Democrat] State Now That Biden’s Taking Aim at Fracking
The cost of “Going Green”?
One crisp winter morning in Sweden, a cute little girl named Greta woke up to a perfect world, one where there were no petroleum products ruining the earth.
She tossed aside her cotton sheet and wool blanket and stepped out onto a dirt floor covered with willow bark that had been pulverized with rocks.
“What’s this?” she asked. “Pulverized willow bark,” replied her fairy godmother. “What happened to the carpet?” she asked.
“The carpet was nylon, which is made from butadiene and hydrogen cyanide, both made from petroleum,” came the response.
Greta smiled, acknowledging that adjustments are necessary to save the planet, and moved to the sink to brush her teeth where instead of a toothbrush, she found a willow, mangled on one end to expose wood fibre bristles.
“Your old toothbrush?” noted her godmother, “Also nylon.”
“Where’s the water?” asked Greta. “Down the road in the canal,” replied her godmother, ‘Just make sure you avoid water with cholera in it” “Why’s there no running water?” Greta asked, becoming a little peevish.
“Well,” said her godmother, who happened to teach engineering at MIT, “Where do we begin?” There followed a long monologue about how sink valves need elastomer seats and how copper pipes contain copper, which has to be mined and how it’s impossible to make all-electric earth-moving equipment with no gear lubrication or tires and how ore has to be smelted to a make metal, and that’s tough to do with only electricity as a source of heat, and even if you use only electricity, the wires need insulation, which is petroleum-based, and though most of Sweden’s energy is produced in an environmentally friendly way because of hydro and nuclear, if you do a mass and energy balance around the whole system, you still need lots of petroleum products like lubricants and nylon and rubber for tires and asphalt for filling potholes and wax and iPhone plastic and elastic to hold your underwear up while operating a copper smelting furnace and . . .
“What’s for breakfast?” interjected Greta, whose head was hurting.
“Fresh, range-fed chicken eggs,” replied her godmother. “Raw.”
“How so, raw?” inquired Greta.
“Well, . . .” And once again, Greta was told about the need for petroleum products like transformer oil and scores of petroleum products essential for producing metals for frying pans and in the end was educated about how you can’t have a petroleum-free world and then cook eggs. Unless you rip your front fence up and start a fire and carefully cook your egg in an orange peel like you do in Boy Scouts. Not that you can find oranges in Sweden anymore.
“But I want poached eggs like my Aunt Tilda makes,” lamented Greta.
“Tilda died this morning,” the godmother explained. “Bacterial pneumonia.”
“What?!” interjected Greta. “No one dies of bacterial pneumonia! We have penicillin.”
“Not anymore,” explained godmother “The production of penicillin requires chemical extraction using isobutyl acetate, which, if you know your organic chemistry, is petroleum-based. Lots of people are dying, which is problematic because there’s not any easy way of disposing of the bodies since backhoes need hydraulic oil and crematoriums can’t really burn many bodies using as fuel Swedish fences and furniture, which are rapidly disappearing – being used on the black market for roasting eggs and staying warm.”
This represents only a fraction of Greta’s day, a day without microphones to exclaim into and a day without much food, and a day without carbon-fibre boats to sail in, but a day that will save the planet.
Tune in tomorrow when Greta needs a root canal and learns how Novocain is synthesized.
The Remedy For This…if it’s not too late-
The ONLY remedy for ANY nation, people, or individual has always been to humble ourselves, pray, seek GOD’S Face, TURN FROM OUR WICKED WAYS, and in a whole heart of faith and repentance TURN TO The Lord Jesus Christ and DAILY follow HIM.
II CHRONICLES 7:14-22
I purposefully did not link The Scripture so as to encourage you, dear reader, to look them up and read them yourself.
Also QUIT voting for a Liberal Democrat vs. a Liberal Republican…VOTE-
We’re partisans only for America’s founding principles
–The Declaration of Independence
— Statement of Purpose of the United States Constitution
We’re ‘The Citizen-Led Campaign to Save America’
That’s why we’re pro-life and pro-liberty, and will always unswervingly support a strong and secure America.
Along with the signers of the Declaration of Independence, we believe in the self-evident truth that all men are created equal, that our unalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness come from our Creator, and that just government can only exist by the consent of the governed.
We call these “America’s Principles.”
History proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt: AMERICA’S PRINCIPLES WORK when the people put them into practice.
America’s Party is committed to restoring government of, by and for the people – not just in words, but by DEDICATED, ORGANIZED, UNITED ACTION.
Like President Ronald Reagan, we firmly support a policy of Peace through Strength.
We support our troops and our veterans. We demand secure borders and a strict adherence to the rule of law when it comes to immigration policy.
We will always remember 9-11-2001, when America was attacked, the towers fell, and America’s heroes, average citizens, gave their lives to save others.
We are completely committed to free enterprise and economic liberty, and have a practical plan to restore economic prosperity, for the sake of our posterity.
Our nation’s political leaders have failed, because they have abandoned America’s Principles. A DEDICATED, ORGANIZED, UNITED conservative movement, made up of, and led by, average citizens, is the only hope that exists for saving America from the results of those failures.
If you believe as we do, please join with us today!
-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.