Since Mankind’s Fall in The Garden of Eden man has been at war primarily with himself, all mankind’s ills stem from this war, a war where mankind foolishly tries to employ MORE of what made him fall in the first place, thereby ruining everything God made and bringing all of Creation into a Fallen state.
Though created in the very, detailed, exact, and precise image of The Triune God mankind, since choosing sin has had this war between the Godly nature, that wants to please and follow God, and his now base, carnal nature which is enmity with, the very ENEMY of God and Godliness. THIS War IS THE cause of ALL mankind’s problems.
We make short-sighted, selfish, irrational decisions that directly create problems that we then continue to employ more irrational decisions at…and then look around, look back and bemoan why we are in such a state!
I will look at one issue we’ve screwed up royally, and then show that IF we had really thought things through, and truly considered all the facts at hand, and then made a thoughtful, rational decision that would actually solve the problem, often it would have PREVENTED the problem from arising at all.
Setting The Table-
Drivers start scrambling for gas as pipeline shutdown continues
Drivers along parts of the East Coast are feeling the immediate effects of the Some waited an hour or more on lines at gas stations before filling up or learning the pumps had run dry.following a ransomware attack.
The Biden administration is imploring drivers not to hoard gasoline. The U.S. energy secretary urged motorists to not panic buy fuel and said officials are considering moving supply by train or ship if necessary….
…Governors from North Carolina, Georgia and Virginia have declared a state of emergency. North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper suspended some regulations to make sure the state has enough fuel. Meanwhile, Georgia Governor Brian Kemp suspended the gasoline tax and availability may not be the only issue.
[MY NOTE: Notice that government CAN undo whatever socialist regulations they have to “solve” a problem they largely created.]
The Solution for “Now”.
1. Employ as many investigators to find WHO did this as needed. This is an act of cyber-terrorism, mayhaps an act of cyber-war, we don’t know yet. BUT WE SHOULD FIND OUT POST HASTE.
2. Get and keep our lines, and ALL OTHER cyber-systems SECURE.
3. Get oil and gas flowing again.
The Solution That Prevents This From Being An Issue: BIG PICTURE.
1. Despite what Liberals have said, aka LIED ABOUT for 60 years we are NOT running out of gas and oil. PERIOD. Even the Liberal/Socialist New York Times admitted this. MORE SOURCES: HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE .
2. Despite what Liberals have said, aka LIED ABOUT for 60 years we have PLENTY of oil and gas. MORE SOURCES: HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE .
3. Despite what Liberals have said, aka LIED ABOUT for 60 years “green energy” is NOT the answer. MORE SOURCES: HERE, HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE , HERE .
Based upon what we know, and many in the industry have LONG known the answer to cheap, clean, and renewable energy IS:
- BUILD MORE REFINERIES. NOW.
- COMPLETE ALL PIPELINES. NOW.
- BUILD ANY OTHER PIPELINES AS NEEDED. NOW.
- DRILL/FRACK WHEREVER WE HAVE OIL.
- OPEN UP ANWAR AND PRUDHOE TO ALL THE OIL FIELDS THAT WE CURRENTLY KNOW EXIST.
- OPEN UP CALIFORNIA AND THE GULF COAST TO FULL DRILLING AND PRODUCTION.
- BUILD AS MANY NEW NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS AS NEEDED.
- BUILD AS MANY HYDRO-ELECTRIC, AND COAL POWERED ELECTRIC PLANTS AS NEEDED.
- GET GOVERNMENT 100% OUT OF ENERGY. LET THE PRIVATE SECTOR BUSINESSES AND FREE MARKET COMPANIES CO WHAT THEY DO BEST.
- ESSENTIALLY, LET PRIVATE BUSINESSES, FREE MARKET COMPANIES WHO KNOW WHAT THEY’RE DOING JUST DO IT.
A Big “There You Have It”-
The “problem” is ONLY real because too many let “the experts” do all their thinking for them.
Instead doing ANY REAL research, critical thinking, investigating ALL available resources, and a thorough, and HONEST examination The Facts we’ve been either lazy, greedy, apathetic, irrational, selfish, and dictatorial in our approach to “problem solving” that ONLY serves to make the problem worse.
The choice is simple. Continue the irrational, Liberal, way of micro-management, collectivism, and central planning…OR return to genuine rational thought, Liberty, and Prosperity.
Haven’t we seen enough of what irrational Central Planning “achieves”??
Even the wildlife approves.
-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.